Saturday, March 9, 2013

New PlaySet

We timed this just right! We picked the first perfect day of the year. We went to Costco last night to pick it up, so that we could start bright and early in the morning. We got started a little bit before 9. And had it finished by 6. Jon was amazing at putting it together. At one point our neighbors stopped by to check and make sure we were alright. It was surprisingly easy to do with just Jon and I. The kids loved being outside ALL DAY. I have a feeling though, that this weather is tricking us and we will be back down to 40's and 50's next week. Oh well we are ready for summer here at the Revo's!! 

Getting it ready. I love how you can see frost on the roof in the back

Testing out our new picnic table




Checking to make sure we did it right :)


No comments: