Our Easter was a little different this year. We did not wake up to a basket of goodies, or head out straight for an egg hunt. I think it was more special for we got to attend a baby blessing. The blessing of sweet Liam was great, surrounded by friends and family. I am so excited that we were able to be there.
![]() |
| Millie LOVED Baby Liam |
After church we all headed to Nathan's house for a lunch before many of the travelers left for home. We took that time to take a quick family photo, and do a family egg hunt. We also took a big group photo, I am just still waiting for a copy...
| Grandma and Grandpa |
After saying our sad goodbyes we headed on the road, luckily only to go a few hours to my grandparents house.








No comments:
Post a Comment