Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New Project

As soon as we got home I could not wait to get the bunk beds set up and the kids room put together! We decided that we would move James in with Millie and make his room the baby room. In order to do that I felt I needed to paint, there was just something bothering me about putting James in a pink room. I decided on the color yellow. It is gender neutral and James favorite color. Once I got things painted then I could put the beds together. BUT before I even started I felt I needed to get the house in order so that I could spend a day working on the room. 

I am very impatient and decided it would be worth it to kill myself for 1 day to get it done, and I did!! I started off painting. I ended painting 2 coats of yellow and a fresh coat of white. That took all morning, and the kids were awesome and staying out and playing. I was also watching 2 other kids who help keep my kids busy.

After lunch my best friend Kelly came over (it was her boys I had) to hang out and lend a hand. She helped me build the bunk beds, I think I would have really over done it if she wasn't there to help! 
Now I can't wait to finish getting their room together, and James can't wait to sleep in his new bed!!

I love the yellow so much more then the pink

Millie helping Kelly

All done!! And ready to show dad!

No comments: