Friday, April 18, 2014

On the Road Again!

Our plan for today is to drive straight to Utah, only stopping to eat and stretch our legs. I think we figured it out to be around 10 hours of driving. Plus a time change. To prepare for this long car ride I bought the kids both a backpack and a few new toys. It was a big hit!! 

Millie ready to go with her backpack, purse and baby!
The kids were beyond amazing!! I think Jon and I both had low expectations for how they would do in the car. Lets just say there was NO crying from either kid, and we only watched 1 movie the whole day!! We made it to the hotel right after dinner, we picked up a pizza and headed straight to the pool!

Jon swimming with both kids
Surprisingly Millie did NOT like swimming. Jon thinks the water was too cold for her. I took her back to our room and she swam (in her swimsuit) in the tub and loved it!

No comments: