Aubrey! I found your blog linked on Kaylens....this is fun, looks like you guys do all kinds of cool stuff! And I loved looking at your wedding pictures, you look beautiful!! Hope everything is going well for you guys in Rexburg.
Look into the stars and the heavens... they can be found within each others eyes. Reflecting back on my life and the love of my life, Denise,I remember most the dreams... Dream Big... the world is a wonderful place to live in.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Aubrey! I found your blog linked on Kaylens....this is fun, looks like you guys do all kinds of cool stuff! And I loved looking at your wedding pictures, you look beautiful!! Hope everything is going well for you guys in Rexburg.
Look into the stars and the heavens... they can be found within each others eyes.
Reflecting back on my life and the love of my life, Denise,I remember most the dreams... Dream Big... the world is a wonderful place to live in.
Post a Comment