If I had to pick a family for Jon... I would have picked one with Steve, Carey and Aubrey in it. These our wonderful people that I hope to become better acquited with. There is promise for the future.love dad revo
ok did I do something wrong? So I cant spell ... and with aquited... it reads pretty funny...But I meant to say... These our wonderful people that I hope to become better acquainted with.da dad
Post a Comment
2 comments:
If I had to pick a family for Jon... I would have picked one with Steve, Carey and Aubrey in it. These our wonderful people that I hope to become better acquited with.
There is promise for the future.
love
dad revo
ok did I do something wrong? So I cant spell ... and with aquited... it reads pretty funny...
But I meant to say... These our wonderful people that I hope to become better acquainted with.
da dad
Post a Comment