Reflections from the water remind us of times past and things yet to come. Images in the mind cause us to pause and give thanks for what we have.
The fisherman is a thinker because he often has nothing but time on his mind.
I have stood on the very spot you are on... I didnt catch anything either. But one day I say a young child catch a fish in that very spot. It was so big he had to drag that Rainbow Trout all the way to camp. I always fish there too now.
1 comment:
Reflections from the water remind us of times past and things yet to come. Images in the mind cause us to pause and give thanks for what we have.
The fisherman is a thinker because he often has nothing but time on his mind.
I have stood on the very spot you are on... I didnt catch anything either. But one day I say a young child catch a fish in that very spot. It was so big he had to drag that Rainbow Trout all the way to camp. I always fish there too now.
Post a Comment