I have found few men in my life that life to work as much as Jon. I just can see him taking a break, rather renewing his will to take on the next task. Whether it be fishing, climbing a mountain or building his dream home, I am sure Jon will be leading out saying "Lets Get Back To Work"!
It is nice to see him take a break and look at all the great things he has done to help others.
2 comments:
Jon Revo, man among men... man of the day... man of God... outstanding in his father-in-laws field.
I love you son.
Taking a Break...
I have found few men in my life that life to work as much as Jon. I just can see him taking a break, rather renewing his will to take on the next task. Whether it be fishing, climbing a mountain or building his dream home, I am sure Jon will be leading out saying "Lets Get Back To Work"!
It is nice to see him take a break and look at all the great things he has done to help others.
Love you Jon
Dad Revo
Post a Comment