Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cookies!

It is really now feeling like the holidays. Christmas tree is up, some presents are under it, decorations are up. And lastly the baking of Christmas Cookies have started!! Now I will confess that technically it started a few days ago. See I thought I could get a way with making sugar cookies out of a Betty Crocker bag, but no they just did not taste right.

I promised Jon I would take the time and make them from scratch. I did that today, and they taste so good!! Now I need to make sure I do not eat them all, by the time Jon comes home :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

They look divine Aubrey! I need to get making some!! Hope you two are well. Love you.

lance said...

Cookies Sweet and chewy, soft and yummy, I eat them for my tummy tummy!