Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

Christmas would happen to be my favorite holiday and season! I love getting and decorating the tree, I love the fresh smell they bring into the house. When I have more money and possibly bigger house, my wish would be to have a decorated tree in all rooms of the house :)



(Sorry the picture is not doing the tree justice)

P.S if you look closely at the top of the tree, in the background you can kind of see the difference in paint.

2 comments:

lance said...

Shining Star...
The history of the world is written in the traditions and biographys of its great men and woman. This is true because we so readily reproduce their virtues...
They climb the steep ascent to heaven.. In toil and pain.
Oh God, to us may grace be given,... To follow in their train.

Merry Christmas 2010 Grampa Revo

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

That is an AWESOME tree! What a good hubby you have! He's a trooper for painting too!