I have the most wonderful husband ever!! He has started working Friday's and Saturday's, which makes for a really long week. Well today he was lucky to get off. So what did we do...we painted our living room! I had to use some of my birthday money, cause painting the living room was not a high priority on Jons list, but he did it with a smile on his face. I would post a picture but I can not get one that turns out great. It is a kind of tan/ rosy color. We both love it. I did have to promise not to push him to paint the hallway yet, but hopefully it will be done before James gets here. Needless to say I love him!!
Also he made my day even more by taking me to go cut down a Christmas Tree. There is only 1 'U-Cut' place I found in our area. We didn't have very much time, but we got one. I will post a picture once we get it decorated.
After all the hard work Jon did for us today, I let him have the evening off!!
11 years ago





1 comment:
Thank Heavens for those moments of nothingness... sweet zzzzzzzzzzzzz
I used to tell Jon.. All work and no play makes Jon an unhappy boy... Take time to smell the roses. By the way... the room looks beautiful. Great Job.
Grandpa Revo
Post a Comment