Sunday, December 5, 2010

Preview

I have a friend who is starting a photography business and needed people to photograph to build her portfolio. So I had the idea, it would be fun to get some winter pictures of us, and possibly use them for a Christmas card. Right now she has only one done and sent it to us. When I get more I will post them. I am really excited. I am pretty sure Jon and I are not the easiest to photograph, but I think she got some good ones :)



Oh and don't worry we did get some of Sage, but she had her moments of cooperation.

3 comments:

kyle, emily, grace and ava said...

love this one! You look beautilful! I love the way Jon is looking at you :) ah, so tender! :)

kyle, emily, grace and ava said...

I love this pic! You look beautiful! I love the way Jon is looking at you! so sweet :)

lance said...

Beautiful family...
Marriage, like team building, is not just a matter of finding the right person; it is also a matter of being the right person. In marriage, as in sports, it is persistency that we are most likely to find victory. There is nothing impossible to those couples who will keep on trying. Your future is bright, we look forward to watching it unfold. Love you two... always.