Jon had to work last weekend (Yes Friday and Saturday). See his work schedule is 4-10 (monday-thursday 10 hour days). Which we love!! Some times he has to work Fridays and that is alright cause he gets overtime, who wouldn't want more money?? Even though it is Friday the 13 (insert scary noise)we were pretty lucky Jon could come home after lunch. I loved this, cause it meant I would have an afternoon to work outside. See we have been working on a garden and other things. Jon got home and I put James to sleep. Some days James has a hard time sleeping, Jon speedily agreed to take a nap with him. I came in from working and found this...


I will take some more pictures tomorrow after we work a little bit more on the yard. I love showing off our hard work!
No comments:
Post a Comment