11 years ago
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
sleeping...Not
I bought what I call a "sleeping aid" for James. Thinking that once he gets tired I could lay him in bed and he would fall asleep. Well I guess it is too early for that, all he does is watch it for awhile and than he wants to play. Silly boy! For now we are using it to distract him for a little bit so that I can get things done. Also don't worry he is still cute naked (well almost naked) ;)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Can you believe how quickly James is growing. Each step of the way reminds us that God has planned for these little ones to have a Mother and a Father. Together as a family unit we build a link from the past to the hope of a better future. Happy Mothers Day 2011. Love you three so much. Grandpa Revo.
In this new world there is so much to learn and see... no time for sleeping... until we are plumb-warn-out. Love the laughter.
Post a Comment