Monday, June 25, 2012

1 Month Old

Millie turned 1 Month Old today!! I can not believe how fast time is flying by. In her first month she has survived her big brother. There were some days I was not sure she would. James is eager for her to learn to play catch :)

Millie eats about every 3-4 hours. Generally is a happy baby, unless I eat dairy. (It is really hard not to, and I hate it!)She is still sleeping in our room, and probably will be for a while. She loves to be held. This past weekend in Idaho she was never put down, it will be hard to get her used to laying by herself again. James loves to hold her, he tries to burp her (hitting her back), tries to rub her head when she cries, he NEEDS to always know where she is. It is funny we can be doing anything in the house and as soon as she makes a noise he stops whatever he is doing and points at her.

Overall we are so grateful to have survived month 1, and love that Millie is apart of our family.





2 comments:

Brandy said...

She looks so much like you! :)

PBJKLI Ussery said...

Such a cutie and I think a good mix of both you & Jon. Love her in that soft baby pink. I can't believe a whole month has gone by already!!