The kids and I at my Grandparents house
Anyways, I was not the best at taking pictures this weekend but we had a blast! We got to Burley, Idaho Wednesday night and most of the family was already there. On Thursday Grandpa took us to a Japanese Entrapment Camp that was between Burley and Twin Falls. It was very interesting the facts we had learned, and how much they persevered. One interesting thing was that on the "Honor Roll", my dad found his boss from Hillsboro's father name. James and Millie did great walking around, they did get a little hot, but I think they had fun, while Jon and I learned a lot.
(this is a replica fence of what they had)
James and my Dad are Best Buds.
on Friday we went to "The Steadman's". They had water slides, a zip line, volleyball, swings, mud pit and so much more. The family had a blast. Everyone played for hours on the slide and in the sun. James went down the slide a couple times with Jon and my mom. He did not like it at all. The funny thing is that he would not go to my mom for the rest of the day. I was able to go down twice. Most of the time James, Millie and I hung out under the shade and watched Jon having a lot of fun!
This was all James wanted to do, play in a bucket of water.
Saturday morning we had family pictures (I will post some when I get them). We packed up and headed home. Overall it was super fun, I loved getting to see all my cousins and catching up with them. James and Millie did great. I think Millie was only put down once (besides at night). We had plenty of babysitters :) James loved playing with all the other kids. The car ride was not to bad. The last hour on the way home you could tell James was done. We are very blessed to be able to meet up with family at least once a year. Can't wait for the next one!
One of our awesome babysitters!!





1 comment:
Thank you so much for putting everything together with Steadman's. We all had such a great time, especially Jackson & Kate! They are still talking about it and wanting to know when we can go back. I got some cute pics of James while we were there. I put some on the blog, but I'll have to send you access to my Costco album once I get them uploaded so you have them.
Post a Comment