Friday, June 1, 2012

Family Photos...well kind of

Since my mom was here I really wanted to try and get a few family photos. Ideally I wanted to wait until I lost a little bit more weight, but I figured we were way over do for some family photos.

We took a ton and got one or two good ones. It was really hard for James. There were birds, and kids and floating cottonwood seeds everywhere. He did not want to look at the camera













When we could not get James to take anymore pictures, we decided to play at the play ground. This made James very happy :)





Of course when we got home everyone took a nap. Well almost, mom went and ran an errand. She snapped this picture when she got home.

1 comment:

PBJKLI Ussery said...

Cute! I guess I never realized how much of a green person you are. That has stayed pretty consistent since your wedding, huh? Good job for taking the time to capture those precious moments that seem so temporary... these little ones grow way too fast!